Home

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

haunted houses

I honestly feel like Halloween has been at our house ALL MONTH long! Lately Brooklyn has been obsessed with dress-ups. Asks to wear them out, sleep in them, put them on as soon as we get home from anywhere! So...I've seen alot of different people floating around my house all month - minnie mouse, cinderella, ballerinas, Dorthy, etc. I can't help how cute it is so lately I've just given up getting her dressed and let her pick out a dress-up whenever we're home.
Our friend's hosted a Haunted House decorating party at their house this month and sadly we weren't able to make it. So the following weekend we decided to invite some friends over and make ours. Of course the kiddos loved the candy and fun but unfortunately not much ended up on the houses. Oh well, it's a tradition we love and tastes yummy too!

2 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I'm so glad you guys did it, too!

I love all Miss Brooklyn's dress ups--oh, so cute!

Mindy said...

What a cutie! Such a girl...I hope we get to experience some of those girlie things someday! (not that I'm not okay with all boys, but posts like this make me think little girls would be really fun too!)