This year Justin and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. Crazy that it has been ten years already - man how they've flown by! I definitely hit the jackpot when I married this man and it just gets better every year. He is such a good good person and I'm impressed by his character and constant example to me every day. I'm grateful to have him for all of eternity.
Both Justin and I LOVE Cedar Point and wanted the chance to get back there a. without kids & b. while I wasn't pregnant. Justin's parents come up every year so we can get away for a short trip for our anniversary and we couldn't be more grateful! With a nursing baby we only left for a night but it was a much needed break just me and my man. The kids of course had an absolute blast playing and being spoiled with Nana and Pubby and Justin and I enjoyed a fun day at the park riding thrilling roller coasters, eating out, and sleeping in at a nice hotel with no one to wake us up! It was the perfect getaway!
We finished off the weekend by meeting Justin's parents at my parent's lake house for a yummy lunch and some rides/tubing on the boat before they headed back to Pittsburgh. We had a blast and are so thankful to have such great parents who helped make it possible - looking forward to many more anniversaries with this handsome man!




1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I just did a quick catch-up and can't believe how old your girls are getting! Looks like you had a blast of a summer :)
Post a Comment