Who doesn't love a good before and after?
Some friends in the ward live behind us and told us they were getting rid of their trampoline. We had talked about taking it and were planning to come and get it but last night some unexpected visitors stopped by and we got it all set up together! We are now the lucky new owners of it. We are so excited. Brooklyn especially.(Although this doesn't show the 70 bucks worth of mulch and countless hours weeding and transplanting plants we've been doing outside - this is probably our most favorite addition to our backyard. One day our yard will look good. Until then the work never ends and this big thing can cover up some of the weeds :)
I had painted and decorated a while ago but I had always hated the vanity. So I thought since they are not TOO expensive that I would try and redo it and see how it turned out. If it was horrible we could live with it or possibly go get a new one in the future. It turns out - I love it. I think it gives it a more up-to-date look. Now I think I'm brave enough to tackle the master bathroom as well!
our bedroom before(don't mind the tornado of a room - we had just moved in when this picture was taken)
our bedroom afterI painted our bedroom a few months ago but had always wanted new bedding. I could never find any I liked for the longest time. Well I finally found some I liked and so we now have a new bedding set along with some matching end tables that my parents gave me that I refinished.

Good thing I love doing this stuff because I'm on to the fifty million other projects that are lingering over my head!



14 comments:
I love the before and after pictures. The bedding looks great. I also love the paint job you did in Brooklyn's bathroom.
great job on the vanity! I have a table I'm stripping--any words of wisdom?
Ahhhh that trampoline is awsome.I want to buy a net so we can have more people on. Until then I'll be jumping by myself.
♥ lissy ☺☻
You are very ambitious.
I really love the vanity, it looks so modern! You are so handy!! Want to come to my house & renovate? You should have your own reality show!
I LOVE before and after pictures. That was so fun to read!
You have done such a great job on your house! Are you sick of painting yet? You will enjoy the trampoline...my kids have loved ours.
everything is looking great!!!!
I will have to come over and see all the changes! How Exciting for you :)
I love that pillow on your bed. The long one. Where did you get that???
You know I love it! :) Oh, and I am so happy you got a trampoline--Brooklyn is going to love it! (and you and Justin too...:) )
Okay, love the bathroom sink and bedroom pics. AWESOME...Oh, and please don't tell my Leah you have a trampoline. She'd be SO jealous. That is one of the items on her "Dear Santa" list, but she doesn't realize we just don't have a place to put it (darn new subdivisions with no yards!)
hey remember me? I love your blog, you have such a cute family, I hope all is well.
Loved them all! I'm uber-jealous of your trampoline. Love, love the new vanity (way to be brave)! Your new bedding is FABULOUS! Seriously, like my favorite thing, hands down.
Post a Comment