Home

Saturday, July 26, 2008

R.I.P.


She died. We knew it was coming. It had been a long and hard road and we knew it would come to this. She held out for a while and managed to make it through our vacation. But then her time came.

So for the time being there will be no posts with pictures. I couldn't even get a picture of my baby with her adorable fairy wings on for the fairy and gnome party at the gardens this week. tear. If you see a post with pictures - they're old and have been saved on my computer but just never posted.

It's a tough loss and I don't know how I'm going to make it this week(s) but hopefully she will be replaced soon.

8 comments:

Bethanne said...

I would die without my camera! I'm glad that yours lasted thru the vacation though! And, sad, that we can't see cute Brooklyn in a fairy outfit!

Company EIGHT said...

I'm so sorry. :( There is nothing worse than not having a camera when you need one! Mine is on the way out too, and I'm just praying it holds out through the summer!

Young Family said...

Tell me what you get. I am in need of a new camera as well. Mine is doing so crazy things lately.

Jen said...

It was fun to hear from you on my blog - I love these for keeping in contact with people. Sorry about your camera! I hope you can get a new one soon.

kenders said...

I love your new blog look!! And what a great picture at the top of it. :)

Shauna said...

So sad, mine is in the process of dying a slow death and I mean slow!! It takes a minute to take each picture, i'm looking into the Canon Powershots cause I hear they are good (from Consumer Report, they like the A170 IS and A630 models). As for binkies and Biggirl beds, I killed two birds with one stone and the night she slept in her new bed was the night the binky went bye bye, it only took a couple days to completely forget it. As for the bed, we put a childproof gadget on the door and she cried until she knew we weren't coming, crawled into bed and went to sleep. We make a really big deal every morning about what a big girl she is for sleeping in it. :) Hope that helps!

whitney said...

Love the new blog background and your oh-so-cute header. Sorry about the camera, I get the feeling ours is headed that way too. I love your hair in your vacay pics, it's a great length on you-really flattering.

Jewels said...

Sorry about your camera I think I would nearly die without mine but it looks like you have had a blast this summer!