Home

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beware! Big belly shots ahead !!!

6 months DOWN!!! 3 months to GO!!!

Hopefully 3 months from now I will have a little bundle of joy to snuggle up with. HOWEVER, Brooklyn was late so I'm not betting on going on time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

In the meantime I have now entered the I feel huge, I'm getting uncomfortable, I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, I want my body back 3rd trimester. I am so grateful to be pregnant but am eager to run long distances again, do some sit ups, and bend over to put my shoes on easily!

Since I'm all of a sudden over night feeling like a huge fat pregnant lady I tried to look up some pictures I took while I was pregnant with Brooklyn and I could find no pregnant pics of me in January or February - so who knows how I looked!

I am weighing the exact same as I did with Brooklyn at this point and based on this pic I took a couple of weeks ago I think I'm probably looking similar - I just FEEL much more uncomfortable and huge this time around!

25 weeks pregnant with Brooklyn

25 weeks pregnant with princess #2
And here I am at the exact 6 month mark (a tad over 27 weeks) - TODAY!

The countdown has begun!!!


18 comments:

Muznah said...

you look adorable! :) congrats and best of luck for the remaining months

Aubrey said...

I think you look beautiful as ever!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Exciting! And I think you look so cute!

Stephanie Lowe said...

Finally!!! Pictures that you actually look a little pregnant in :) !!! I can't wait for her to arrive this spring!!!

Sarah M said...

You look great! Keep up the great work.

Lyndi said...

You look so great! Is it me, or do you have NO stretch marks?!? So now it's just endure to the end, right? Hopefully we'll both make it! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! And you're so brave to post pics of you in a sportsbra! I don't even think I'd do that when I'm not pregnant! You're awesome!

Company EIGHT said...

I think you look GREAT! You are so good at taking pictures--I need to learn from you. I only have one with the girls, and one with Ryan. If I get really brave, I *might* do more the next time around!

Day Family Blog said...

You look great! Pretty impressive that you have gained the same weight as last time. I don't know I think with each one I have less and less discipline so I gain more.

Melissa said...

You look BEAUtiful! I hope your appointment went well :)

Bethanne said...

You are so very, very cute! Sigh!

Anonymous said...

I relish, leaԁ to I founԁ just what I useԁ
to be having a lοoκ for. You have endeԁ my
4 day long hunt! God Bless уou man. Have a niсe dаy.
Bye

my ωeb page used bucket truck
Look at my website : used bucket truck sales

Anonymous said...

Terгifiс post however I was wantіng to knoω if you could
write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

My blog post: altec bucket trucks
Also see my web page - eti bucket truck for sale

Anonymous said...

If somе οne neеds to bе updatеd with newest technologies then he must
bе pay a quicκ visit this wеb page anԁ be uρ
to datе every ԁаy.

My homeрage :: bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Magnificent bеat ! I ωiѕh to apρгentіce while you amend youг ωebsite, how can і subscгіbе for a blοg web site?
The асcount аided mе а acceρtable deal.
I had been а little bit acquaintеd οf
this your broadcast provided bгight clеar idea

Also visit my web sitе: tens 7000 review

Anonymous said...

Pгetty! Thiѕ hаs been an extremеlу wοndеrful
post. Thank you for supplуing this info.

Feel free to surf to my wеb-ѕitе; dallas seo professional

Anonymous said...

Some individuals in daily life have unbelievably solid wills and will keep their chin up with the most detrimental feasible conditions. Others cannot deal with poor conditions effectively in any way and have confused and shed. Regardless of how solid you happen to be, even though, many forms of cancer can certainly break your will. Find out how to combat back again using these suggestions. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Dividfr5y4en[/url]

Anonymous said...

Acne can be caused by soil and viruses moved to the face by way of both your hands. Palms are reproduction grounds for various types of viruses and then once you effect your facial skin, these really germs go into your skin pores and trigger acne breakouts pimples. Steer clear of touching your face to prevent this, or maybe you need to contact the face, rinse the hands thoroughly initially. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]