Brooklyn received her very FIRST haircut this past weekend. It was probably long overdue and I just couldn't have her sporting the mullet any longer. So I attempted to even out her hair and cut it in to somewhat of a bob. I chopped off the back so that it reached her shortest layer and then attempted to give her a few layers so that it would fall nicely. Well let's just say I got carried away with the layering and now her hair is a bit stacked in the back.

Although Justin and I both want her to have long hair this will have to do for now and hopefully her hair will now start growing at a more even pace!


10 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! It looks so much thicker :) What a cutie!
I was thinking that too, it looks so thick! What a stylin' hairdo. You did a fantastic job.
CUTE!!! SO CUTE!
I can't wait to see it in person. I am sure she looks adorable!
Way cute!
You know that I think short hair is adorable on little girls! :) She is no exception!! Can't wait to see it!
Looks great! I know it can be difficult to cut hair on a moving toddler! :) Good job!
Very cute, and it looks fuller and healthier too. I love long hair on girls, but I think it's best kept shorter until they can keep it out of their face a little, and not let it get too tangled.
Ah! I've been trying to get up the courage to cut Belize's, you did a great job! i'm thinking about being lame and going to a kid's barber.
Love it...so very cute! How in the world did you get her to sit still while you cut all the layers?!
Post a Comment