Home

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a staple to our summer wardrobe...


7 comments:

Shauna said...

I love it! Who ever said girls weren't supposed to get messy? How is Brooklyn doing with the new baby?

Company EIGHT said...

add in the sand, and you've got summer! At least it's warm, right??

eight happy "hardts" said...

Hey, Your Staple is our Staple. She looks like she would fit right in over here, send her our way. :)

Jewels said...

It is almost like it just leaps on them without warning sometimes. Today we hadn't even been outside playing yet just walking out to the car and I looked at Jensen's face and it had dirt all over it and I know he didn't have it there when we walked out the door.

whitney said...

You've got to be the best mom ever.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I found your blog through Kendra's. It's been so long...your girls are so adorable! You have the cutest family! Are you enjoying Michigan? We're down in Indiana now...Tom is in MBA school at IU. We're loving the mid-west. Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Bethanne said...

That is so funny...I think Leah would die! I expected a girl more like Brooklyn who loved the mess and exploration and I got the girliest girl imaginable!