Home

Monday, July 13, 2009

Addison's Blessing

On Sunday Addison was blessed. It was a beautiful summer day and it couldn't have been more perfect. The blessing was incredibly sweet and the entire day was spent eating yummy food and spending time with family.


We were so grateful that all of our families were able to make it for Addison's special day. It really meant a lot to us to share this special day with them.



Our beautiful baby girl was happy as a lark the entire day and full of smiles and laughs for everyone.

The dress she is wearing was my blessing dress and the same dress we blessed Brooklyn in. I hope when they grow up and have daughters that they will want to use this same dress :)

Happy Daddy

Happy Mommy

Proud Parents

Our Families










Do you think we got enough pictures?!? ;)
(Just hoping I can capture every moment and remember this day forever)

12 comments:

Young Family said...

I love the blessing dress. If I ever have a girl I want her blessed in my blessing dress.

You and I matched on Sunday. I just bought that dress. I wanted the pink but they didn't have my size so I got black.

Jennifer said...

Erica, beautiful pictures and YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! That's so nice that both of you families were able to be there. Seriously, you look great!! We hope we can see you next month!! Miss you!!

Carn Family said...

What a special day. We were glad to be there to share it with you! And yes...you looked beautiful. I don't know how you do it :)

mylittlegems said...

you look WAY WAY TOO GOOD for just having a baby- super cute photos- love your top one on the blog- so cute. Seriously- you look amazing- - :)

Stephanie Lowe said...

I LOVE all the pictures! So sweet that you all have worn the same blessing dress...how in the world has it stayed so white??? Addison looked so precious on her blessing day and Justin's blessing was so sweet! I glad I was able to sneak in and hear it :)

bryceandjamie said...

What a great day! She is adorable!

Carolyn said...

Everyone looks so wonderful! What a great day for you all!

Sarah M said...

What a special day for your family! And you honestly look amazing!! You are seriously just as adorable as ever :)

Day Family Blog said...

I love that the girls wore your blessing dress! What a wonderful day. You are looking great.

Company EIGHT said...

I LOVE all the pics, and that blessing dress is beautiful! I love that they were able to wear it. I really wanted to use mine again, since my grandmother made it, but I couldn't have both girls wear it. :( What a special tradition. You look amazing girly--what an adorable family!!

eight happy "hardts" said...

She is so beautiful! I think that is so cool that both of your girls wore your blessing dress. What a special thing to all share together.
You are gorgeous, your family not so bad either. :) ;) :D

Melissa said...

I LOVE that you all wore the same dress! Very special. I am so glad we were able to witness such a special event. You have such a beautiful family.