Home

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can't pass up a good deal...

Wanna guess how much I spent on all of this???

Clothes (Ralph Lauren, Gap, Carters, etc.)


Games

Shoes
Toys



Dress-up Stuff
Baby Stuff


Books



There were probably more finds that I didn't take a picture of but all together I only spent around 20 bucks!

Gotta love garage sales :)

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice finds! Gotta love a great deal :)

Carolyn said...

Garage sales are the greatest! Especially for kids stuff! Great job on your finds!

Carn Family said...

you really need to become a personal shopper or something. I am going to give you my list to keep an eye out for stuff :)

Stephanie Lowe said...

you are truly talented :)

Bethanne said...

Sweet! That is awesome!

Company EIGHT said...

HOLY MOLY girly!!! You aren't kidding! I wish I was up for going with you!! I love everything you found--and now we have to play "How to Host a Murder"--I LOVE that game!

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Okay Erica you are like my idol! You are an amazing deal hunter!
Your girls are so darling!! I love it. Such beautiful girls with such a beautiful mama.

whitney said...

Isn't garage saleing the best! Seriously. You score such fabulous deals!

whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kika VilaNova said...

no way!! I NEED a garage sale like that! i need books!!! yay! I am going to get the stroller going this weekend :)