So cute. Hayden just taken an interest in feeding Parker. Today as I was feeding Parker pears hayden told me he needed to feed him beads (peas). He went to the freezer and got them out at fed him.
That is too cute! Looks like she is ready to start earning some babysitting $$$$$.
Very cute! Also I love Brooklyn's jammies!! How cute! What a great big sister.
That is SO funny! Brooklyn is such a little mother :)
just teach her how to change a diaper and use a cell phone and you're set to go! Let's do a girls lunch ;)
I'm thinking by the time she's 3, you should be good to go! So cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute. Hayden just taken an interest in feeding Parker. Today as I was feeding Parker pears hayden told me he needed to feed him beads (peas). He went to the freezer and got them out at fed him.
That is too cute! Looks like she is ready to start earning some babysitting $$$$$.
Very cute! Also I love Brooklyn's jammies!! How cute! What a great big sister.
That is SO funny! Brooklyn is such a little mother :)
just teach her how to change a diaper and use a cell phone and you're set to go! Let's do a girls lunch ;)
I'm thinking by the time she's 3, you should be good to go! So cute!
Post a Comment