Home

Saturday, September 19, 2009

just hanging around

From the moment this one was born she has liked being held. The swing? Maybe 20 minutes. The bouncer? Possibly ten. The floor? Five if we're really lucky.

So as the months have rolled on I've been looking forward to the days when we can experiment with a few new places other than the side of my hip!


Last week the jumperoo made an appearance in our house and it was met with much liking. Addison can last maybe 15-20 minutes - which is pretty good in my book.

There are even times when she likes it so much that I can hear her squealing with laughter. The reason (or culprit)?

I find out when I go in the living room to find her swinging very far back and forth while being pushed by who else - her sister!!! She absolutely loves it but I definitely know I'm gonna have to provide a little more supervision when she's in this thing!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! My other two loved the jumperoo. I am sure Luke would have too. That was one purchase I didn't make again :) I love seeing your girls. Super cute!

Company EIGHT said...

Wahoo! Options are good to have! Yay Miss Addison!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I finally checked your blog again after months...your girls are so adorable. I also love your project blog. I found it on Jedda Newton's blog, funny coincidance. We are good friends with them here in Indiana. Our husbands go to school together. Anyway, I loved the toy chest you made. I think I am going to try that!