For Halloween this year we headed down to my parent's house. Brooklyn loved dressing up and couldn't have been more excited to go around and gather her absolute favorite thing around - TREATS!
Here was our cute little witch...
And the adorable little kitty...

And the entire crew...Justin (doctor), me (clown), my sister Emily (flower), stepdad (some scary creature), and my sister Alyssa (boy), along with the kiddos.
We had lots of fun together. I think one of Brooklyn's favorite parts was being able to tag along with her oh so fun aunties!
We ended the night with bellies full of yummy candy and snuggling up warm on the couch all watching a scary movie together - it couldn't have been more perfect!
Here was our cute little witch...
And the adorable little kitty...
And the entire crew...Justin (doctor), me (clown), my sister Emily (flower), stepdad (some scary creature), and my sister Alyssa (boy), along with the kiddos.

We had lots of fun together. I think one of Brooklyn's favorite parts was being able to tag along with her oh so fun aunties!
We ended the night with bellies full of yummy candy and snuggling up warm on the couch all watching a scary movie together - it couldn't have been more perfect!

3 comments:
Ahhh, loved your adorable little girls in their fab costumes! Is this the third (!) costume I've seen you in? I'm uber-impressed!
So fun that you got to send Brooklyn trick or treating with your sisters! Glad to hear it went better than the trunk or treating. What a cute little witch and kitty...I LOVE those stripey socks!
The girls are totally adorable! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!!
Post a Comment