One of my great friends is a talented photographer and in the process of starting her own business. Last week she went out with us and took some pictures of our family. She did an awesome job and we have many memories captured in pictures to last us for a lifetime. Here are just a few of my favorites...
Brooklyn - 3 years
Addison - 1 year
What we usually look like in real life...

My two little sweethearts

Our family of four

My favorite (we tried to get us all holding hands but everyone knows Addy is usually attached to my hip anyways so this photo is very fitting to our real life)

peek a boo

all smiles

what we did alot of the time while we tried to wait for a certain child to cooperate ;)
some more winners

thank you Steph for capturing our family is so many beautiful photographs! We'll definitely be coming back for more :)
Brooklyn - 3 years
Addison - 1 year
What we usually look like in real life...
My two little sweethearts

Our family of four

My favorite (we tried to get us all holding hands but everyone knows Addy is usually attached to my hip anyways so this photo is very fitting to our real life)

peek a boo

all smiles

what we did alot of the time while we tried to wait for a certain child to cooperate ;)
some more winners
thank you Steph for capturing our family is so many beautiful photographs! We'll definitely be coming back for more :)

11 comments:
These pics are darling! I love the one of you guys holding hands, its definitely blow up worthy!
Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!! I could not even tell you if I have a favorite they are all adorable. You have such a cute family!
I love the one of the girls "My two little sweethearts"! They all are fabulous though :)
Erica, you have a BeAuTiFuL and GoRgEoUs family! I really had so much fun *capturing* all those little moments! ♥u!!!
What beautiful pictures. I love the black and white with the yellow flowers and your "excited" face. So cute and it looks like the girls did well for it too.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the all smiles, peekaboo, and the one where Brooklyn is laying on Justin's lap. I also love the one with you holding hands, and the b&w flower one. They are all perfect---beautiful family!!!
GREAT job, Steph!!
Those pictures are great!! I need to get our family pictures done soon.
Such darling photos! You have such a beautiful family!
I love your new family pics! So cute! I love your family of four!
What beautiful pictures!
Those are seriously so cute! i love good family pictures, they are so worth it when they turn out well!
Post a Comment