When you think of food storage you probably think of...rice, beans, wheat, etc. Well guess what was added to our freezer 'food storage' this month???
This bad boy -
Yes...you read that right - that is 28 lbs of straight white Sam's Club but-R-creme frosting. I didn't even like it really until I was pregnant with Addison - after that I LOVED it. It was a craving that just never ended up going away.
To make it a little better I did split it - so my freezer only contains 14 lbs now. Well less than that now because some (or lots) has surely been used up around here!!!
Our house...or booty may never be the same :)
This bad boy -
Yes...you read that right - that is 28 lbs of straight white Sam's Club but-R-creme frosting. I didn't even like it really until I was pregnant with Addison - after that I LOVED it. It was a craving that just never ended up going away.
To make it a little better I did split it - so my freezer only contains 14 lbs now. Well less than that now because some (or lots) has surely been used up around here!!!
Our house...or booty may never be the same :)


4 comments:
This made me laugh! At least you'll be safe in a disaster if you are pregnant!
I think they should call that stuff Butt-R-Cream! I would be too scared to keep all the yumminess in my house...I would eat it all.
hehe. Save the bucket when you're done with it and use it to store other "food storage items" since it's a food-safe bucket. That way there's no guilt, right?
LOL Brook!!!! That seriously made me laugh.
I'm loving all of the buttercream too--I'm so glad we did it!
Post a Comment