We woke up to about 6 inches of snow this morning :(
It was the most depressing sight I've seen in a long time. :(
Amen! I knew better than to think it wouldn't get cold again, but I wasn't mentally prepared for that!
this snow has been killing me!!! we better have an awesome summer!!!
Oh, so so sad. Hopefully it'll get warmer soon. Maybe?
YUCK YUCK YUCK. I WANT SOME SUN!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We woke up to about 6 inches of snow this morning :(
It was the most depressing sight I've seen in a long time. :(
Amen! I knew better than to think it wouldn't get cold again, but I wasn't mentally prepared for that!
this snow has been killing me!!! we better have an awesome summer!!!
Oh, so so sad. Hopefully it'll get warmer soon. Maybe?
YUCK YUCK YUCK. I WANT SOME SUN!
Post a Comment