I'm a super lucky momma and I know my kiddos are super lucky to have grandparents close enough to visit often. While Justin was out of town we went and spent almost the entire two weeks at my dad's, mom's, and grandma's. The girls and I had a blast seeing everyone and getting to spend so much time together with all of them.
The first stop was my dad's. He has recently moved and now lives in a loft close to Detroit. The girls absolutely loved the spot he set up just for them at his new place complete with pillows, toy chest, and a tv close to the ground just for them!
We spent some time at his 'bar/restaurant' that is opening this weekend. The girls watched cartoons and ate yummy popcorn.
We had the world famous Buddy's pizza, I learned that Sanders makes bumpy cake ice cream to which I loved and had to buy my dad a new carton, we played at parks, and even went to the Eastern Market (Detroit's huge farmer's market) where we we bought plants and veggies and the girls picked out goodies!

1 comment:
You and your girls looked like you had a wonderful time. How lucky you are to have family so close by! What a great papa!
Post a Comment