I couldn't believe my ears when we were out and about in Florida and I heard Christmas music playing - being in warm and sunny 80 degree weather hardly made it feel like Christmas at all! What did we do Christmas Eve? Spent the day at the pool!
That afternoon we headed in and got fancied up as fast as we could cramming 8 people into 2 bathrooms to shower, change, and get ready - in a 1/2 hour!!!
We spent the late afternoon getting as many family pics done as possible - despite the wind I think we ended up with some winners :)
Just the girls...
Just our little family...
After that the Christmas festivities began!
Baking sugar cookies...
My cutie patootie mom resting from all her labors :)
The girls opened one present on Christmas Eve. It was from my Aunt Kathy and she sure knew what to get them to make them happy. They spent the rest of the night playing with their goodies!
Before the night ended we rode the elevator down with Auntie Em to go sprinkle some reindeer food...
Then left cookies, milk, and carrots for Santa and Rudolph...
Then mommie and daddie got to relax and enjoy the beautiful view and weather out on the balcony until hitting the sack so Santa would stop by!

4 comments:
I have LOVED looking through all the pictures from your trip! What a fun trip--it all looks wonderful, and definitely unforgettable!
Who knew that we would be back here in Michigan, with NO SNOW on Christmas either?
Looks like you had a great trip! And I bet you'll be surprised at how mich your girls remember...we took Jack to Orlando a couple months after he turned two and he still talks about it all the time. The beach sure looks nice on a day like today! (it's snowing here)
Looks like you had a great trip! And I bet you'll be surprised at how mich your girls remember...we took Jack to Orlando a couple months after he turned two and he still talks about it all the time. The beach sure looks nice on a day like today! (it's snowing here)
SO cute! I can't believe you spent Christmas on the beach. It just seems so surreal. What a fantastic way to do it! I'm so jealous. I think I need to make new plans this year to somewhere warm. :)
Post a Comment