Home

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{4 + 1 in the oven = 5}

I think my secret is starting to leak out...so here's an official announcement - baby jones #3 is on its way! 

 I have a friend who has always thought that their family picture looked like someone was missing- and that has led her to have another baby. I have been thinking for over a year now that our family picture was ready for another cute little one - and our hopes, wishes, and a gazillion prayers have come true!


So after over 8 months of trying this time around, 3 months off of running, and almost 10 lbs gained - we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome another one into our family!!!

So if you see my belly starting to poke out a tad it's because tomorrow I'll be 17 weeks and come the middle of November we'll be blessed with another little bundle of joy :)

16 comments:

Jedda said...

Yipppeee!! Congratulations!! What a sweet blessing :)

Bea said...

i'm so happy for you!!!!congrats and wish you the best!!!

Wife and Mama said...

I was waiting for this post!!! Congratulations :)

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! So excited for you! Hope your pregnancy is going/continues to go well!

Tiffany said...

Amazing! I am SO excited for you and your sweet family! You are a greeeaaat secret keeper my friend!

Our Family Adventures said...

Congratulations!! Could not be happier for you :) Wonderful news!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! That is great news! Hope you're feeling well!

Shauna said...

Yeah!!!! So fun! Can't wait to find out the gender . . . but seriously what a wonderful blessing!

Carn Family said...

I am beyond thrilled for you. I can't wait to meet this new little boy/girl! How lucky this baby will be to get to call you Momma!

mylittlegems said...

congrats!! That is so exciting! I'm very happy for you! Wishing you the best! :) -sharla

Bryden Blabbing said...

Oh I am so happy for you & your family! It is hard to be patient sometimes. Hope you are feeling well. Take care.

Nicole said...

Congrats Erica! That's so exciting!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations Erica! That's exciting news. I can't wait to see if you'll have a girl or boy!

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay!!! So excited for you! You definitely make beautiful babies :)

Adrienne said...

Yeah!!!!

Company EIGHT said...

WAHOOO!!!! SO happy for you--this is one lucky baby to have you for a momma!