{me at 20 weeks}
This post is a tad overdue - this Thursday I'll actually be 23 weeks but this is the picture of me 1/2 way through. Apparently all we know how to make around here are girls because we found out last week another one will be joining our family. We couldn't be more excited to welcome our little bun in the oven with lots of frills, pink, and bows - that's what we do best around here!
I've been feeling good as usual this pregnancy. I'm one of those lucky pregnant girls so far who never throws up. I just get sick and tired for a few weeks in the beginning and then I'm usually good to go from then on out. I've still been running my usual 15 miles a week and trying to keep up P90x a few times a week as well. I'm getting slower and slower each week but still chugging along :)
Right now I'm still at the end of that chubby stage and so I have found I've just been dressing in lose clothes all the time - too big for regular clothes and not quite big enough for most of my maternity shirts yet - it's that very awkward stage that I'm ready to be out of. I'm excited to start looking pregnant soon rather than just having an extra roll in the midsection :)
Now I that we know the sex of the baby and that she's perfectly healthy I can't get my mind off of thinking of names - so if you have any suggestions - I'd welcome the ideas :)

10 comments:
What names are you considering so far? Brooklyn and Addison are such beautiful names that I know you'll come up with something just as wonderful!
You look so great! How exciting to add another sweet little girl!
cute, cute, CUTE!!! I will be thinking of names, for sure, and passing them along. How about Kierste? ☺
You are as cute as ever. And as far as a chubby stage... I have no idea what you are talking about crazy girl!
You look fantastic! I can't believe you are still running. Way to go! As for names...I like Peyton and Morgan for girl names :)
yay! yay! for pink and frills! Congrats! Not to mention, you look amazing! seriously.
Congrats on your upcoming girl! You look awesome.
Erica, congratulations on another girl!!! My family had three girls first and we could not be more different. You DO look amazing! I can't believe the 15 miles plus P90X workout schedule. It definitely shows! Good luck thinking of names. I think I would be lost with girl names.
I vote for Justine. -chuck
yeah! love girls! and i can't believe you're still doing p90x. that's awesome!
Post a Comment