All three of my girlies as small babies
{Brooklyn, Addison, Elle}
This little piggy is the light of my life right now. She brings me so much joy I can't even stand it! She is a great baby and I just want to snuggle her to pieces.
Here she is at 1 month...
And two months...
Later this month she'll be 3 months and I can't even wrap my mind around it. I try to figure out who she looks like but I honestly think she's a perfect combo of both Brooklyn and Addison. She's smiling and starting to giggle and I just can't get enough of it!
At her 2 month check up she was in the 25% for weight, 46% for height, and 79% for head. She's my best nurser so far and best night time sleeper as well. Her bedtime right now is about 10:00 pm - 7:30 am. That makes for one happy momma in the morning :)
She still doesn't take a binky too well which results in me snuggling her up and usually having to hold her for her to fall asleep. I didn't do with my other girls and soon enough I'll get better at laying her down awake and having her figure it out on her own. But for now it works and I haven't minded spending my time holding my precious baby who soon won't want to snuggle up and fall asleep in my arms. Time goes too quickly and after praying for this baby for so long I'm trying to cherish every moment with her.
P.S. I am just as in love with my other girlies as well - I'll have to post on them some other time :)



1 comment:
I think you're right...she does look like the perfect combo of your other girls! I liked seeing the pictures of them side-by-side...ALL so cute!!!
Post a Comment