On Superbowl Sunday we had the opportunity to bless Elle at church. All of our family was able to come up to participate and celebrate her special day. Can't I just take a moment to say how much I love my husband. He's usually not a super sensitive or emotional guy so when it does come out it melts my heart. Before it was time to go up at church I look over at him sitting next to me and he already had tears streaming down his face. When he went up to give the blessing it was delayed a few seconds for him to be able to control his emotions enough to speak. It is so touching to see him feeling the Spirit and to see the love he has for his family manifested in such a manner. The blessing was beautiful.
Justin and I had just been talking the other day about how Elle had never blown out of her diaper. She is almost 3 months old and never had it EVER leaked. We spoke too soon because look what happened to my mom later that afternoon. It was juicy and gross and everywhere. She has since made it a habit and has gotten pretty good at blowing out of a few diapers/outfits in the past couple of weeks.
It was my sister's birthday later that week and we took the opportunity to give her her present. It was just what she asked for for Christmas and hadn't received - a remote control helicopter! She spent the rest of the night playing around :)
The rest of the night consisted of sitting around watching football, funny commercials, laughing, and eating too much super delicious. greasy, fattening foods. It was perfect!
And just for fun...a little flashback of the other girl's on their blessing days. Each wearing the same dress - my blessing dress from 30 years ago!
{brooklyn}
{addison}
{elle}



2 comments:
Such a special day! And, I loved the flashback pictures. So cute! I just loved getting to hold her and visit with you guys tonight. What sweethearts you have :)
So beautiful! You, your 3 girls, just all of it!
Post a Comment