I can't believe it's been 3 months already since this little lady has been in our family! I feel such a special connection with her and thank my lucky stars every day that she's here with us :)
This little love bug is the apple of all of our eyes. Everyone in our house is absolutely smitten with her. People say she's a Jones girl...eyes and up look like Brooklyn & nose and down looks like Addison.
At 3 months she sleeps from 10pm till 7or 8 am, she loves her sisters
playing with her, is an excellent nurser, smiles, giggles when you tickle her neck, and is starting to make lots of coos. She loves to be held, isn't the
best day time sleeper yet, and is growing like a weed - her pot belly is
getting bigger and bigger and that's just the way I like it :) This little stinker continues to be an absolute joy and we love her to pieces!

3 comments:
What a doll! I need more snuggle time with her :)
Ahhh, what a cutie-patootie!
SO SO cute!!!! xo
Post a Comment