Home

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

{carnies}


I know it costs an arm and a leg but one of our family's favorite traditions is going to the local fair each year. 


This year we bought some discounted passes from Justin's work so the girl's had wristbands and could ride as many rides as they wanted. They took full advantage of it and went non stop!


 Between rides they each got to pick a treat and we never leave without checking out all the animals!

 Since I was big and pregnant I did a lot of sitting/standing and watching from the sidelines :(







I did get to ride the ferris wheel which if anyone knows me I'm scared to death on those things. I hate being that high without being completely strapped into something to ensure I don't accidentally fall out somehow!


 Both Justin and I are in love with rides and I'm so thrilled to see my kiddos following suit :)


P.S. Elle is in love with horses. The pony at Meijer is her absolute favorite thing and I can't help but smile from ear to ear each time I see her on it. She laughs and giggles and smiles and is just totally thrilled every time she's on it - so this carousal at the fair was by far her favorite ride - I'm shocked we were able to get her on any other ride because she constantly wanted to ride this one and would have stayed on it all day if we would have let her!

No comments: