For Mother's Day this year we spent the day quietly at home. It was absolutely perfect. We usually go spend the day with my mom and extended family at a luncheon at my grandma's but this year it wasn't happening. Although I was feeling a little guilty for not going and spending it with my mom I had been feeling extremely tired and busy and just wanted a day at home (plus I was going to see my mom for her birthday the next weekend) :)
Justin and the kids surprised me with a bajillion necklaces - which I loved - and lots of heartfelt cards.
And since the weather ended up being beautiful they made chicken salad sandwiches per my request and we ate outside while enjoyed the beautiful day.
I later got to take a nap so I'm not really sure how the day could have been any better! I love my hubby and kids and are so grateful for all they mean to me and all the things they do to make me feel special :)

2 comments:
Luv luv luv the necklaces? Whr did they.find thm.pretty please? ;) thank you :-)
Btw...I go to baycity ward ;)
Post a Comment