Home

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

{thanksgiving}

We hosted my family for Thanksgiving at our house this year - it always seems to happen that way whenever I've had a baby...I just don't feel like traveling. Luckily, my momma brought the turkey and lots of other fixings and we had an awesome time together.

My most favorite Thanksgiving tradition...shopping. My friend Talai and I went out with my sisters all over town and got lots of goodies to make shopping for Christmas way less stressful. It's something I can't miss out on each and every Thanksgiving. Can't wait till my girlies are old enough to venture out with me! 



Before the late night shopping we spent the entire day relaxing and being together as a family. We snuggled and watched football and movies....


And played tons of holiday minute-to-win-it games...Junk in the Trunk with bells was by far everyone's favorite!!!

Everyone got in on the action...



And of course Thanksgiving is not what it is without giving thanks...and eating lots and lots of yummy food!

No comments: