After being with mommy all day and looking at her funny faces and silly songs Brooklyn is always thrilled when her daddy comes home from work (her face in this picture may not show her excitement). Daddy and Brooklyn get to play everyday after work while mommy does her running (well that's when mommy isn't being lazy :) .
Brooklyn is one of my snuggle buddies. Here we are taking a much needed nap one day. She woke up with a head of wet hair from sweating. I guess she doesn't need to snuggle with so much of the blanket next time.
Just a cute picture of Brooklyn playing. She loves to be on her belly all the time now. She even scoots around so that she does a full 360 degree turn while remaining on her belly. Now she can look around at everything in the room. We better start getting our house baby-proofed!
Where'd Brooklyn go? This is how I found Brooklyn when I went in to check on her during one of her naps. She sure loves her blankies.
Although Brooklyn can do lots of cool tricks she still has yet to roll over from her belly to her back. She does a great job of rolling from her back to her belly (which I think is much harder) all the time during the day but rolling the other way has yet to come for her. Here she is trying.
We tried to use a toy to help lure her over. She got her head over and part of her body but in the end mommy had to push her booty over. Oh well, we'll keep trying and one day she'll get it on her own!
We are grateful to have a baby who has been sleeping through the night since she was 7 weeks. We have been spoiled by her - which makes us fearful to have another one (we hope the next is as good as she has been so far)! Here she is sound asleep with her favorites - her binkie, her blankies, and a lovie in each hand. Don't forget to check out the mohawk! I took this during one of my many trips into her room to just look at her and marvel in the fact that Heavenly Father has blessed us with the most amazing innocent most perfect baby girl that has filled our lives with so many indescribable joys and so many sweet funny moments to come. We love you so much baby Brooklyn!


2 comments:
OK I got it down...I'm going to try that with Kate! Hopefully she'll be sleeping through the night soon! Cute pics!
WE MISS YOU!!
Way cute! I love what you said at the end. Children are so amazing and we are so blessed to be Mom's!!!
Post a Comment