On Saturday my family came up to visit us for the weekend! We had such a long and eventful weekend that I broke my posts up into three parts. On Saturday we hung out, went to the park, shopped, and celebrated my mom's birthday.
The weather was gorgeous. We had fun playing catch, walking around, and just spending the day outside.

We ended the day with my imitation Cafe Rio salads (my mom loved them when she came out to Utah so I made them for her in celebration of her b-day) then we ate yummy cake and ice cream and played games.

The weather was gorgeous. We had fun playing catch, walking around, and just spending the day outside.
We ended the day with my imitation Cafe Rio salads (my mom loved them when she came out to Utah so I made them for her in celebration of her b-day) then we ate yummy cake and ice cream and played games.


5 comments:
I didn't realize it was your mom's b-day! How Wonderful to have them so close to celebrate with! Lucky Girl!!!
What a fun weekend! The weather sure sounds better there than in Utah. It rained a ton yesterday. There were no outdoor bar-b-ques and park activities for us.
Your weekend looked like lots of fun! You look great in the pics...super skinny, too!! Happy birthday to your mom! We miss you guys. Give Brooklyn a kiss from Kate!
I love the Chippawa nature center!It is super fun.Now I told all my friends about it.I can't wait to go up next time so i can bring skateboard and go to the skate park by the tridge.
love lissy
FUNNNNNNN weekend! And I love those pics of Brooklyn and the "smelly" face, the chocolatey face (so cute!), and her being so tired. Great pics! :)
Post a Comment