Home

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Think Someone is ALL Ready for Nursery

2 Eager Parents + 1 Prepared Baby + 6 More Months = Nursery and Hopefully a More Peaceful Sunday at Church



I'm counting down the days!

10 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

That was SOOO Cute!!!!

Aubrey said...

That is so sweet! What good parents you guys are. I'm still having a hard time sometimes trying to keep my child to stay still during prayer time.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

super cute!

Young Family said...

Don'tyou wish they started nursery at 12 months? Hayden is so ready. Only two more months to go. Yippee!

Carn Family said...

How cute! Nursery can never come soon enough!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh that is one of the cutest things I have seen in a LONG time. And Jackson is Brooklyn's age (almost exactly), but he is a C-R-A-Z-Y boy...won't stop for anything and never stops talking and making noise.

She is a misses Smartie-Pants! So cute. Thanks for posting it! :) It reminds me how much more mellow "raising" Leah was than now...not that one is better, but we would sit around and sing songs and read all the time with her too.

Kristin said...

I pretty much roamed the halls from when Avery was 8 months to 18 months. Good luck.

Emily said...

Congratulations! JC went for the first time by himself last week. Yeah, he's three and it was sooooo nice.

Day Family Blog said...

Wow she is really good at that song, I am impressed. Maddie doesn't get sung to half as much as Camille did. This age of 12 - 18 months is horrific at church. I am glad that I am in primary and Brad has to deal with it. Good luck surviving the next 6 months.

ldsgirl said...

omg i so love her she is soooo smart she can do anything. It wont be long and she will be cruisen all around!