This sounded like fun. Please play along!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. (or not if you don't want to post it on your blog or don't have a blog...leave a comment anyway!!)

13 comments:
Ok I'm not just doing this because you told me I'm doing it because I want to.I remeber when I was in sunbeams with you and my teacher told us to either draw our family or say the people in it. I said or drew 2 sisters mom and dad and 1 brother. Then the teacher came over and said"Honey you don't have a brother" and I responded"Yes i do Jesus Christ" and thats all i can remeber.
Love u Lissy<3
i remember when i first met you, i had never heard a michigan accent before and was intrigued by it. :) who knew i would become very familiar with that accent? another thing i remember is that you always had your apt. decorated so cute! seems like you've continued that with your new house!
We came over to your apartment for a game night or something with a bunch of other couples. We were playing this church trivia game & the answer was Sampson & Delilah. You turned to Justin & said, "Who's Sampson & Delilah?" Justin put his head in his hands & cracked up! Then we all started laughing hysterically!
I, too, remember your home being decorated so cute & asking you where you got it all!
The first thing I noticed about you was your fabulous eye make-up-silly, I know, but true! Remember that time before we all went our seperate ways, when we went to Guru's for lunch as a RS pres.? That was so much fun!
Well, it is hard to know where to begin. I loved being reminded of so many good memories on my blog. I very specifically remember being at your house right when you guys brought brooklyn home from the hospital. I wasn't due for another week so I had no idea what to expect still. You guys were just so relaxed and easy going with brooklyn. You were a great mommy right from the start! I also loved going on walks while we were pregnant (before we had to stop and swing kate all around!) going shopping, swimming at different complexes in provo, you introduced us to costa vida and byu creamery! and lots and lots of talking! I love my BFF!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Listening to that rap song . . what was it? "in my drop top til 6 in the MORNING," driving around in your mustang probably getting tricky sticks or something.
I remember when I first saw you at church I thought you were so beautiful and stylish. I'm pretty sure it was you that taught in Relief Society and did a great job. If you weren't a RS teacher then maybe I'm thinking about an enrichment you gave a lesson at or something.
I remember when you and Christina Wise were my V.T.'s. I always loved when you came because you felt more like friends than visiting teachers!
It's hard to choose! I guess it's us drinking our silly Slim Fasts during lunch while we graded and input grades. Oh, and getting ready for the Christmas program we did. That was fun, too. Oh, and dying your hair! That was funny!
Being that you taught in the same classroom I did, after I did, I thought your classroom was so incredibly cute! (I felt like mine was really ugly) and yours was darling. I loved it and loved peeking in your windows. I just thought you also had amazingly great taste too.
I remember You moving in at the Winnefield and you were always doing your aerobic class, I had just had austin, How I wish I could have gone too.
Watching Sanjaya on American Idol together!
I loved the trip to Chicago we took, and that we were roomies! :) I felt like I was really able to get to know you on that trip, and I loved every minute of it! You are an incredible girl--I'm lucky to have you has a friend!
Post a Comment