Home

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sharleeze....


So we have the best friends! One in particular though always seems to give us something to talk about. Today when I started looking through some of the pictures on our camera from the past week this is what I found:







Sometime during our fourth of July BBQ this sneaky guy managed to find our camera and take a few snapshots of himself. Brook - I love you girl BUT your hubby sure does kill us sometimes! What a goof you are Chuck!!! Thanks for always making us laugh :)

6 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

This post is hilarious!!!! Rich and I both were laughing SOO hard! The first picture looks like he is a bit mental......LOVED IT!!!!!

Company EIGHT said...

Seriously, he KILLS me!! LOVE all the pictures Chuck..oh, I meant Sharlize!

Carn Family said...

How have I managed to stay married for almost 10 years!!!!! I am so glad you posted the pictures it gave me a good laugh. I can't wait for Sharlize to see them.

Bethanne said...

That is hilarious! Seems like something from The Office. Love it!

Kika VilaNova said...

I LOVE to have fun and funny friends, it's like an ABS workout every time I see some of my goofball friends, we laugh so hard I get sore belly :)

hugs to you!

Carol said...

Charlie himself forwarded me the link to your blog, such is his pride in his antics!

I had the dubious honour/joy of being in the same mission as him.

On 4th July he locked me and my companion (English & Canadian) in the mission van and forced us to endure 'I'm proud to be an American' repeatedly sang at a trillion decibels.

Good to know he hasn't changed one bit.

But frankly I am surprised he didn't include a picture of his backside or him on the toilet because they were all the rage back in the mission days.