
Either I was ridiculously fun and just tuckered them all out OR I was utterly and completely boring.
Either way it was the sweetest scene to behold all 3 precious cuties sound asleep and it was an enjoyable moment of silence for me as well :)

Either I was ridiculously fun and just tuckered them all out OR I was utterly and completely boring.
Either way it was the sweetest scene to behold all 3 precious cuties sound asleep and it was an enjoyable moment of silence for me as well :)
5 comments:
So sweet!
Thanks goodness for your van! :) What cute girls!
I'm voting for ridiculously fun. :) Thanks again--they loved spending time with you and Brooklyn!
they are all so adorable and precious! i'm sure you were ridiculously fun :)
Cute! I check out your friends blog sometimes. I can't believe she is having twins again. So fun but so much work!
Post a Comment