
Fast forward to this month. Can you find my hubby hidden in the following picture. Yep, he really is in there. And what is he doing might you ask? Leading the conga line. That's right - LEADING the conga line. Don't even ask me how in the world this happened.


Here he is doing the electric slide - WITHOUT ME!!!
It's true folks - miracles do still happen. I'm a witness of one.

6 comments:
What a little dance machine he is! I'm so impressed!
What a cutie too to give you a nice long weekend. I love all the crafts you were so busy with too-the bows are fabulous!
How fun! Creighton and I have never once danced together--not even at our wedding, so I am so jealous your guys get to go to a dance once a month, what fun!!
I'm so happy for you Erica, Justin seems like a terrific husband!
Oh that is too funny. What a fun idea to have a chalkboard for the kids to write on.
He did Awesome!!!!
I actually wouldn't have believed it, without proof!!! The fact that my dear husband was up there with Justin floors me. We are going to have to make them go with us next time!!
Post a Comment