February...where did the month go? It swept by way too fast but that means we're that much closer to some more sunny days and hopefully warmer weather!
For Valentine's Day Brooklyn devoured all the candy that both her Nana and Grandma gave her (all the day she got it) - of course! She wasn't able to see her Nana and Pubby but they sent her a package including this cute little outfit. Brooklyn sure had fun sporting her new outfit while showing off for the camera.

On Valentine's Day the hubster left a bouquet of roses and lillies for me surround by my favorite dove chocolates. Yum-o!

Our ward had a Valentine's Dance and I was so excited to boogy down...

...Justin on the other hand did this pretty much the whole night. LuckilyKierste felt my pain and we were able to dance the night away together instead :)

Finally, last Wednesday I hit the 33 weeks mark. My friend Rachel showed on her blog a picture of her pregnant belly and this is how she takes the picture. I tried it and love it - I certainly don't feel as huge when the picture is taken from this angle. Justin tells me it's not really an accurate picture but whatever makes an almost 9 month pregnant woman feel skinny is good to me!
For Valentine's Day Brooklyn devoured all the candy that both her Nana and Grandma gave her (all the day she got it) - of course! She wasn't able to see her Nana and Pubby but they sent her a package including this cute little outfit. Brooklyn sure had fun sporting her new outfit while showing off for the camera.


On Valentine's Day the hubster left a bouquet of roses and lillies for me surround by my favorite dove chocolates. Yum-o!

Our ward had a Valentine's Dance and I was so excited to boogy down...

...Justin on the other hand did this pretty much the whole night. LuckilyKierste felt my pain and we were able to dance the night away together instead :)

Finally, last Wednesday I hit the 33 weeks mark. My friend Rachel showed on her blog a picture of her pregnant belly and this is how she takes the picture. I tried it and love it - I certainly don't feel as huge when the picture is taken from this angle. Justin tells me it's not really an accurate picture but whatever makes an almost 9 month pregnant woman feel skinny is good to me!


3 comments:
i think you look amazing, very small, not big at all. how do people manage that? i certainly do not do that and try not to look at pictures of myself at the end of pregnancies:)
i love that picture of you and your hubby at the dance. what a stunning couple you two are! i hope you are doing well- you look great!
What a month! I totally started laughing all over again, looking at those two boys on the couch. I'm so glad I had you as my "other" date. :) You look so great Miss Erica, you don't even need that special angle of the camera, but I have to admit, I'll be trying it myself. :) Hooray for March! We're that much closer to spring!
Post a Comment