Home

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm getting back into the swing of things...

Since it has been over 3 months since I had my baby I decided I should really try and get back into the blogging swing of things. Everything else is back to normal - except for all of the changes that come along with having 2 kids now one of which is a newborn - I'm going to attempt to regularly post on this blog, my project blog Snippets of Wonderful, and my new food one Tastes of Wonderful. Check them out and hopefully if I'm on the ball you'll find some fun new things to see and eat!

1 comment:

Kika VilaNova said...

hmmm I am super excited about the food blog... food is always good! :)

I am glad you are back too! I am still trying to blog more and it's getting easier and easier :)

hugs!