The other weekend was our church Halloween party. The hubby was on midnights that day so I ventured out by myself.
I take the girls out all the time by myself but this night was particularly bad. They both fell asleep on the way there. Addison woke up and wanted to be held as soon as we got there (which makes it kind of hard to push a stroller with a toddler in it, eat hot chili, etc.) and Brooklyn slept the entire time until I woke her up for the trunk or treat. That was a BAD idea - she was hysterical almost the entire time, wanted to be held as well, etc.

Luckily, I have awesome friends and ward members who carried my chili in for me, helped me pass out candy while I took the girls around, and held my baby on SEVERAL occasions. I'm so grateful to be part of a church that truly treats you and makes you feel - like family.
Anyways, in the long run we had fun and were excited to start celebrating Halloween!

I take the girls out all the time by myself but this night was particularly bad. They both fell asleep on the way there. Addison woke up and wanted to be held as soon as we got there (which makes it kind of hard to push a stroller with a toddler in it, eat hot chili, etc.) and Brooklyn slept the entire time until I woke her up for the trunk or treat. That was a BAD idea - she was hysterical almost the entire time, wanted to be held as well, etc.

Luckily, I have awesome friends and ward members who carried my chili in for me, helped me pass out candy while I took the girls around, and held my baby on SEVERAL occasions. I'm so grateful to be part of a church that truly treats you and makes you feel - like family.
Anyways, in the long run we had fun and were excited to start celebrating Halloween!


1 comment:
Sometimes 2 hands are not enough! I have a love/hate relationships with naps, I love them but is the crankiness worth it?
Post a Comment