Home

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sisters

The other day I was in the kitchen and had left Addison playing on the floor of the living room. A few minutes later I hear giggles galore coming from the other room. I walked in to find Addison propped up on Brooklyn's legs (no I did not place her there) and the two were just laughing and smiling with one another - it was the absolute cutest.




I love my sisters to death but I was out of the house before the oldest even reached kindergarten so I long for the time when we're at the stage where we're calling each other lots and talking all the time. So when I see these two together I can't help but dream of what the future holds for them. Of course there will be eye rolling, and boys, and fighting over clothes, and whatever other drama may come our way but I sure hope they're as close and have as much fun together as they're already starting to already.

3 comments:

whitney said...

Ahhh, aren't sisters the best? That picture is just adorable!

I love how close my sisters and I are all (even though there's a four-year gap) and it's so much fun to see my girls play together too.

Bethanne said...

Sometimes I get so sad that Leah won't ever have a sister...I have three of my own. But then, I watch my boys and I swear (even though Griffey is still only 2 months old), they were best friends in heaven. Seriously. I love watching the two of them together. And then it gives me an excuse to do something special with Leah as a "girl's thing"...

Company EIGHT said...

Sisters are definitely the best!