My excuses why...
The hubby's been working alot. I can't wait for this month to be OVER.
I haven't been feeling very well - dang change in weather.
I've been busily trying to read this book (I have such good friends who graciously let me borrow it after they were done because they knew I wanted to read it - but it's due back VERY SOON and I'm on a tight deadline.)

I've been trying to post more over here and here. Check those out to see what we've been up to.
We watched 6 kids under the age of 4 on Friday.
We've just been crazy busy around here and I have the feeling it's only going to get worse until after Christmas.
But my two little cuties are only getting cuter and more fun as the days roll by. So ultimately they're the reason (and the best one there is) as to why I haven't had a second to blog much.
Honestly, can you get any cuter??? I can't help but smiling when I look at them.

6 comments:
They are So cute! I hope you are feeling better and had a good nights sleep!
I love Nicholas Sparks books! You're kids are adorable! And you're doing so much better than I am in the blogging department!!
I don't think they can get any cuter!! Adorable!
You are one busy mama--enjoy your book!
Why am I not surprised your girls are adorable and all matchy-matchy? Because you're just that fabulous. :)
i'm glad you loved the book :)! i have more for you if you want them...we need to get together soon!!!
They are cuties- hope life's stresses settle down soon for you!
Post a Comment