Home

Monday, May 31, 2010

proud new owners...

We are the proud new owners of this (at least what used to be in this place - I forgot to take a picture BEFORE they took it down)!

Yes, it's a pool a huge pool. That is one day (whenever we find the time - hopefully by the end of summer) going to make it's home in our backyard.

This is the pool we had all growing up and when we were offered it for free we jumped on the chance. We know it will be some work but we also know it will be so fun to have and such a benefit for our kiddos!


It only took them less than 2 hours to get it down (we'll see how long it takes to get back up!) and here is Brooklyn with her sweet auntie who was helping play and keep an eye on her (she sure loves those aunties of hers - and so do I!).

So...if you live near us - get ready for a fun pool party - sometime in the future!!!

3 comments:

Carn Family said...

Looks like so much fun. Let us know when you need help getting it all put back together!

Company EIGHT said...

I'm glad I live by you. :) Seriously...it's going to be fun--please let us know how we can help!

Amanda Fox said...

Wow! How fun! That should be exciting