Home

Monday, August 23, 2010

7 years and counting...

7 years ago today my prince charming and I were kneeling over the alter here...
that day we were sealed together for time and all eternity...
to celebrate this year our trip wasn't quite as exciting as when we went here for our second anniversary...but this one was just as good including a night out for dinner and the movies and a complete night away in a fancy hotel room which included chocolate covered strawberries and a stocked pantry and THE BEST part - no kiddos to wake us up in the morning. it was leisurely and relaxing and just what we needed.
it was perfect. and he is perfect. and after seven years alot has changed but i'm still as much in love and as happy as i was on this day so many years ago...

4 comments:

whitney said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

You guys have got to be one of the cutest couples I know!

Company EIGHT said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

ditto Whitney...love you guys!

Stephanie Lowe said...

I'm SO glad you had a wonderful anniversary...you two deserved it all!!!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Oh, how did I miss this post?!?!
I can't believe it's been 7 years...but then again it will be 8 years for us next month!
I still remember talking to you about wedding stuff on the football field back in Provo!
I'm so happy for you two!