Home

Monday, September 6, 2010

tawas

The summer isn't complete without a day at the beach. Last month we were able to head over to Lake Huron and catch some rays out in the sun with friends.

I have always known Addison will eat snacks no matter what they're covered in...dirt, leaves, ants, etc...after this trip I added sand to the list.

Both my girlies are beach babes and absolutely love both the sand and water.


And here's the biggest project of the day - kids and dads worked together to make one HUGE hot tub right in the middle of the beach.We absolutely love this beach and look forward to this tradition every year!


3 comments:

whitney said...

yay! yay! for beach babies! I'm so jealous of your last beach trip!

(Addison's swimsuit is just adorable, by the way)

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Looks like so much fun!
Your beach babes are beautiful!

Company EIGHT said...

What a great day! Definitely a tradition. :)