Home

Monday, October 18, 2010

a somewhat low cal little treat...

I am a treat lover. Almost anything with sugar in it - I am a fan of. I've been tempted lately with all the Halloween candy out but refrained from purchasing any until my last grocery shopping trip when I ran across these little babies...

...mixed with these...

...in the same package!!! I had never seen a bag of just chocolate and vanilla tootsie rolls. I love tootsie rolls so I snatched up the bag and placed them in the food storage but finally busted them out last night.

I'm in love. To me, the vanilla taste just like frosting (which I'm absolutely in love with) and well you know what the chocolate taste like. It was the perfect combo! So for only 1 weight watcher point I can have both a vanilla and a chocolate treat at the same time. Go try a few!

2 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay said...

I love vanilla tootsie rolls!

Kristyn said...

i must try these - i just ate the last of the vanilla tootsie rolls from our bag yesterday.

i'm on a new kick with coconut m&m's - if you haven't tried them you must! sooo good!