Although we put her to bed at 8 the night before she stayed up and played in her room for WAY too long and therefore was awfully tired (and cranky for me) the next morning. She was mad at me about something (I can't remember now) and didn't really want to get her picture taken outside the house before leaving.
So far every day I've picked her up she is just as happy as can be and never wants to leave. She loves her teacher and all the fun projects she brings home that now adorn the front of the fridge :)
My two little girlies are a world apart personality wise and I absolutely love to see all the unique things about each one of them as they get older. As I watch Brooklyn grow my heart swells with pride. I just can never get over how much I truly love her. I think she is just the most sweet and caring little thing. She's always concerned and watching out for her family. She's curious and inquisitive and loves to learn and ask lots of questions. She's brave and ventures out to meet and play with others but can still be quiet and shy in new situations. She loves to play with me, be by me, and help me, yet she can still entertain herself for hours with whatever is lying around the house. I'm trying to cherish all the time I have with her before it's too late and she ventures off to school all day everyday. I love this little one and there's definitely a reason she came to our family first ~ I know my heart will continue to swell every year that passes by as I watch her grow and develop and learn.

3 comments:
yay! for a preschooler! She's getting so big and seems like such a good little girl. :)
She's darling, Erica! Yay for preschool!
She is such an little angel, can I order one of those for my next one? ;)
Post a Comment