Home

Thursday, October 13, 2011

field trip

We have been having GORGEOUS weather here in the Midwest. Very out of the ordinary for this time of year and we have been loving it!

Last week Brooklyn went on her first school field trip. We got to visit one of our favorite apple farms. She got to explore, learn, and see a lot more than what we normally do when we go as a family. She saw the apple washer, learned about all the different kinds of apples and how to pick them correctly, and even helped make cider.

She also got to play with friends, enjoy a donut and cider, and even came home with a craft! Addy and I were lucky enough to tag along and we all had lots of fun! We even made it through without losing her ;)
(lucky for me there was no hayride this time!!!)


Poor girl closes her eyes so much when I'm trying to get her picture taken - her she is trying so hard to keep them open!!!


1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

This is always the best field trip--I think they do such a great job. So fun!