Home

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthdays



This month is a month of birthdays at our house - both my babies turned another year older! 

First was Addy. She joined our family 3 years ago and has turned it upside down ever since. We absolutely love her to pieces and behind that wild blonde hair and bright blue eyes is an over the top, crazy, one of a kind personality!


From the moment she entered our lives she's been a mover and a talker. She came after a quick labor and has been screaming ever since. She loves to talk and often time stutters or gets frustrated because she just can't get out everything she has to say fast enough. 


She's super active and loves to jump off anything, somersault, run as fast as she can, and is so looking forward to this upcoming year when she gets to start preschool and dance just like she's been watching her big sister do!


We tend to call her sassy and sweet. 


After having a lesson on sharing she's super conscious of trying to be kind and loving and share. She's sensitive and tries to do her best. But along with the best of intentions comes the sassy attitude, hitting me, and refusal to do as she's told (at least the first five million times she's asked).


I never thought two children could be so different until I had both of mine. I never know what this one is going to do but she brings so much life and spark to our family. She's got spunk and a strong personality that I think will prove beneficial for her in standing for what's right and making decisions in the future - I hope. 


We love her so much and couldn't imagine life without her.









1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

Miss Addy Sue...how I love this girl! Happy Birthday!!