9 years ago today I entered the doors of the Detroit Temple to marry this man. My absolute best friend in the whole entire world. From the second we met in February 2003 we spent every single day together until we got engaged around 4 months later. Some of the time was just as 'friends' but there was some instant connection that drew us to each other from the beginning and we were both just hooked - and have been ever since :)
We've traveled from the Pacific Ocean...
all the way to the Atlantic...
...and lots of places in between!
We started off so long ago as poor college newlyweds, then supported each other through internships, moved on to me graduating and working as the bread-winner for years and finally on to him graduating and working as the bread-winner now, we've been through 2 apartments, 1 house, and are ready and waiting for little girl #3.
Our locations have changed, our family dynamics have changed, and a lot in our lives have changed - but our relationship really hasn't. We still are just the same as 9 years ago - we laugh and play and talk and kiss and date and just 'understand' get each other as much as ever.
I love this guy for everything he is and is trying to be and for the person he makes me be. I'm grateful every day that I'm the girl who gets to spend the rest of eternity holding his hand!
Here's to the future that lay ahead of us and whatever it brings our way - can't wait to spend it with you :) I love you babe!





4 comments:
Awww . . . All the photos made me smile :) Happy Anniversary!
LOVE you guys!! Happy Anniversary!!!
You two are TOO cute! Congrat's! And a happy many more!
Congrats to one of the cutest couples I know!
Post a Comment