September brought a week full of firsts for little miss Addy. First, she had her very first ballet class. After watching Brooklyn for the past 2 years she couldn't have been more thrilled to finally be able to participate. She asked all morning when she could get her dance clothes on :)
One of her best buddies is in her class as well - so things really couldn't get more exciting for her! They love each other so much and had a blast being in class together.
Later that week the princess got to go to her first day of preschool! She did awesome and was right at home after taking Brooklyn for the past couple of years. She loved her day and her teachers especially! I got to co-op that day and loved to see her in action - I know she'll do great this year :)

2 comments:
She is so precious! Where did you get her dress- its darling!
I LOVE Miss Addy Sue!!!
Post a Comment