In May Addison ended her first year of preschool.
Can I just tell you how much I love our preschool? The teachers are what make it and man are they amazing! I love each of them so much and have been so blessed to work so closely with them from serving on the board. I'm so grateful my kids have had such amazing teachers to spend their time with and I'm lucky to call each of them my friends.
The entire last week of preschool was full of fun! They celebrated with a trip to the park where all the kids loved running around and playing with one another all day. Addy was so lucky to have not one but two of her friends from church in her class. They loved seeing each other at preschool during the week and had many and many play dates throughout the year. They are so so cute when they are all together. She is so lucky to have so many sweet friends!
Her last day she received a certificate and then we had a family picnic and said goodbye to friends.
She was so excited daddy got to be there and had fun spending the morning with him.
We loved preschool and are looking forward to another year in the fall with our favorite teachers and friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment