Home

Friday, September 20, 2013

{fair}

 At the beginning of the summer we made a bucket list and wrote down all of the the fun things we wanted to do over the summer. Going to the county fair was on there and towards the end of summer we were finally able to check it off!


The first thing we tackled was the Ferris wheel. I don't know why I thought it would be fun to go up on it with the girls. Anyone who knows me knows heights are not my favorite thing. Unless I'm strapped in! i.e. a huge fast roller coaster :)  Going on rides where there are no straps, harnesses, and I could easily fall out of are totally not my thing. Out of the three of us I was by far the scared-est one up there! Going on the Ferris wheel will be daddy's job next year when we come to the fair :)



 Looking down from our ride...


After that the girls went crazy fast running from ride to ride. They both absolutely loved it. They got on every single ride they could and I loved watching them go hand in hand on everything together!



 Even daddy couldn't resist getting in on some of the action!



 Then we ran into Brooklyn's friend Emily from preschool and kindergarten and she was in heaven having another little girl to run around and go on all the rides with!


And Emily's dad was such a trooper...I was off in the bathroom or feeding Elle or something and Addison was too small to go on the dragon coaster by herself so Frank offered to go along on the ride so that Addison could go on the big coaster as well!


 Elle enjoyed her time safely on the ground. She loved strolling up and down and checking out all of the animals.


We stayed for a couple of hours but that proved not long enough! A caramel apple and a huge bag of cotton candy later we took off and agreed that next year we might just have to plan on spending a lot longer there!!!

No comments: