My parent's bought and are in the process of renovating a lake house the last couple of years. We love spending time with them but on a perfectly warm summer day there's no better place to be! We love hanging out, eating, going out on the lake, having a campfire, etc. For me, it's the best way to spend a Michigan summer.
My view from the front porch - so relaxing!
Snuggling together to keep warm. Night time rides with the wind blowing can get a little chilly :)
After at least 12 years of not knee boarding I was impressed I was able to get up on the first try!
And Justin looked like a pro on the water skis!
And probably our favorite part (for the little girls at least) - the tube!!! I've never heard so many giggles in my entire life! Brooklyn is for sure becoming quite the little dare devil :)
I cherish the times I get to see my kids on the row boat fishing with their aunts and me enjoying one-on-one time with my sisters on the wave runner - I'm so grateful for this lakehouse and all the cherished memories it's creating for our family :) Already counting down the days till next summer!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment