Home

Sunday, February 23, 2014

{daddy-daughter dance}



 For Valentine's Day this year our church celebrated with a fun daddy-daughter dance. I remember going to daddy-daughter dances as a young girl and I have such fond memories I was so excited for my girls to be able to go as well! 


They were absolutely thrilled to get all dressed up and go on a special date with their daddy. 

I was even brave enough to get some flowers and attempt making them corsages and a boutonniere.



Justin said they had lots of fun activities for the girls to do with their dads besides just dancing. Some included shaving them and a photo booth with cute props.







Fun was had by all this night and hopefully it will become a tradition for years to come! I am so incredibly grateful for the wonderful man my husband is and the amazing example my girls have in him as to what a good man, husband, dad is - Happy heart day!

No comments: